Please see my artistic CV, credits and reels here.
Formal education and training
- 2015-2017 Master in Arts in Choreography · Focus on Performance Art and Choreography for video/film, Trinity Laban Conservatoire, London
- 2014-2015 Postgraduate degree in Dramatic Art in Acting directing and Acting · Anima Eskola, School of Theatre and Cinema of Bilbao, Spain
- 2013-2015 Master in Philosophy, Focus on Aesthetics and Theory of the Arts, University of Navarra (UNAV), Spain
- 2007-2013 Audiovisual Communication (Bachelor in Cinema, TV, & Radio, Focus in Filmmaking), UNAV
- 2007-2011 Licentiate in Philosophy (Focus on Philosophy of Language, Metaphysics and Logic and Foundation of Mathematics), UNAV
- 1994 – 2010 Classical Ballet, Full Graded and Vocational Examinations, under the direction of professor Cristina Zorrilla, Royal Academy of Dance, London
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, (Algorithms and Statistics, Computer Science module), Stanford Online
- Introduction to Machine Learning, (Computer science module) Stanford Online
- Databases, (Computer science module) Stanford Online
- Script Workshop: Adaptations, with José Manuel del Pino and Helena Medina, Universidad Internacional Menendez Pelayo
- Musical Production Over the History of Contemporary Music Workshop with Iñaki Llarena, UNAV
- Stanislawsky Method, Acting and Directing (biannual magister workshops from 2008 to 2014) with Algis Arlauskas, UNAV
- Acting with Adam Hypki, Trinity Laban Conservatoire
- Vocal Training, Estill Voice Craft (School of Modern Music), UNAV
- Martha Graham Contemporary Dance with Becky Siegel (full term courses 2012 to 2015)
- Limon Contemporary Dance with Iñaki Fortun (full term courses 2005 to 2007)
2008 – present Freelance Writer
Currently an active freelancer writing for hire. Essay writing, translation, proofreading, edition, ghostwriting and copywriting for brands and individuals.
Personal writing projects (literary and academic research):
- Highlights include writing an Opera libretto commissioned for the Royal College of Music.
- Her philosophical research focuses on the topics of Logic, Foundation of Mathematics, Philosophy of Science, Aesthetics and Theory of the Arts, and the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein.
- In the last stages of edition and in the process of finding a publisher are a monography on Wittgenstein’s Aesthetics (director Jaime Nubiola), a Collection of Tales, and a poetry book, Hypnotic Writing.
- Playwright (director and producer) of the theatre piece Lunantropía, she has also written numerous screen scripts; please see them in Film Productions.
2017- 2018 Creative writer for Audacity Partners
- Supporting the CEO in the creative process, from brainstorming to delivery of final pieces, and being a link between him and the production team.
- Content research, development and production for brands’ internal and external communication.
- Scriptwriting, interviewing, translation and proofreading.
- On-location supervision/support of outsourced filming crews, representing the company.
- Coordination and support of the in-house video production team working on the pieces for which she had written the content.
- Clients included Banco Santander HQs in Madrid, London and São Paulo. It included the creation of content for both external and internal communication and mostly institutional training and education, especially on cybersecurity.
2014 Campaign Manager – Malaria Mission
- Communication Manager of science communication crowdfunding campaign.
- Leading a strong team in every step of the campaign, including branding and campaign design, Indiegogo profile, webpage, social media, videos, infographics, multi-language text edition (English, Spanish, coordinating German version), SEO, public relations and crisis management.
2011 – 2013 Community Manager – “Dotfam.net” and “La Experiencia.com”
2012- 2014 Assistant to Prof. Pablo Cobreros (lecturer)
- History and Philosophy of Logic and Foundation of Mathematics.
- Propositional and Modal Logic.
2009-2014 Intern Student in the Philosophy Department, with Prof. Jaime Nubiola
- Philosophical paper writing.
- Philosophy translation.
- Philosophical reviews writing.
- Teaching assistance.
2008 – 2013 Founder, Writer, Group Administrator & Webmaster of Filosofía Joven
Youth Philosophy (Filosofía Joven) has been the biggest online Debate Group and Philosophy Community in Spanish Language (between 2008 and 2010) and sought to bring weekly philosophical inquiries to youth everywhere. As the closure of their online activity, they organized two International Youth Philosophy Congresses in 2011 and 2013.